EQ1210ONT: Equine Cranial Neural Fascial Integration Level 2
Equine Cranial Neural Fascial Integration Level 2
(Cranial Sacral Level 2)
This 5 day class provides an opportunity for Equine Professionals and/or Cranial Sacral Therapists to continue to explore and expand their equine Cranial Neural Fascial Integration skills and interspecies communications. Course material is more in depth, and techniques learned in Level 1 are reviewed, expanded upon, and augmented by techniques to include sutures, neural pathways, and kinetic chains.
Course syllabus includes: Craniofacial Junction, Facial bones & techniques to release sutural restrictions, Stomatognathic system, Thoracic sling and suspension, Sternum and Rib techniques, advanced Sacrosciatic Ligament release techniques, Hyoid Apparatus, Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ), Nuchal ligament and Regional Tissue Release of Cervical Spine, Fascial glide/release techniques, both superficial and deep layers, and more.
Pre-req: EQ1200: Equine Cranial Sacral Level 1
Date & Location
Dr. Sandra Howlett, DC. CST-D, ECST, Certified Veterinary Chiropractic, EFLC
ONTARIO - September 8 - September 12, 2022
2479 Highway 7
Indian River, Ontario
ALBERTA - TBA
Kestrel Ridge Farm Ltd
242004 Range Road 32
Terms and Conditions
- A $300 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is due at registration. Please make cheques payable to Canadian Institute of Equine & Canine Body Works Ltd. The balance of the tuition is due at least 30 days prior to the start of the course, unless alternative arrangements have been made. To qualify for the early registration discount, tuition must be paid in full at the time of registration, at least 60 days prior to the start of the course.
The refund policy is as follows:
- Withdraw from course 61+ days prior to course start date = full tuition credit less the $300 non-refundable deposit
- Withdraw from course 31-60 days prior to course start date = 50% off regular tuition fee held as a tuition credit
- Withdraw from course 0-30 days prior to course start date = no credits for any reason.
- CIECBW Ltd. reserves the right to cancel a course due to insufficient registration or other circumstances beyond our control – at which point a full credit will be held towards future courses or purchases through CIECBW Ltd. CIECBW Ltd. will not be responsible for travel expenses and we recommend that registrants secure travel insurance.
- All NSF cheques will be assessed a $75 fee.
- Students requesting tuition to be switched to another course or students requesting any extra administrative attention are subject to a $50 fee.
- U.S. cheques will be accepted based on the current exchange rate at the time of bank deposit plus a $30 Canadian exchange fee. All other international currencies must pay with a Canadian Money Order.
- Course material and intellectual capital are the property of Equinology and the Canadian Institute of Equine & Canine Body Works Ltd. and may not be copied in any manner.
- By completing this registration I recognize that there are risks, dangers, and hazards inherent in equine and canine activities. I willingly accept and am fully responsible for any such risk, including the possibility of personal injury, or property damage or loss, resulting from participation in this course, and shall not hold Canadian Institute of Equine & Canine Body Works Ltd., Equinology Inc., or the clinic facility responsible for any damage or injury.
- By completing this registration I agree to all of the terms and condtions laid out with these terms and conditions.