CN3045: Canine Myofascial Release Level 2
Join us for this 3 day course!
Canine Myofascial Release Level 2 is designed for those individuals who have participated in the CN3040 Canine Myofascial Release I course. Ruth will expand on the MFR techniques and will present techniques to address the body’s dysfunction, enabling better recovery. There will be a great deal of discussion with problem solving combined with various labs. Each participant is asked to share one case study using Canine Myofascial Release Techniques (this is waived for those attending the two courses back to back). Documentation, including initial evaluation, sessions completed, and outcomes will be needed. Any visuals are welcome; please check with the office at least 3 weeks in advance if you require equipment which we may have on hand for your presentation. Ruth will direct class discussion over each case study.
For this course the instructor states that the course is very different from the Canine MFR I course. In the MFR I course emphasis is placed on the use of the right brain for listening to the body and using intuition. In the MFR II course, student will initially be using the left brain to investigate the possible causes of certain restrictions and learning clinical reasoning behind the use of the techniques prior to learning new techniques to use in combination with the intuition.
Time & Location
Springbank Equestrian Centre
25 Robinson Road, Calgary, AB
June 18 - June 20, 2022
About The Event
For more information on the course please click on the link below:
Terms and Conditions
- A $300 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is due at registration. Please make cheques payable to Canadian Institute of Equine & Canine Body Works Ltd. The balance of the tuition is due at least 30 days prior to the start of the course, unless alternative arrangements have been made. To qualify for the early registration discount, tuition must be paid in full at the time of registration, at least 60 days prior to the start of the course.
The refund policy is as follows:
- Withdraw from course 61+ days prior to course start date = full tuition credit less the $300 non-refundable deposit
- Withdraw from course 31-60 days prior to course start date = 50% off regular tuition fee held as a tuition credit
- Withdraw from course 0-30 days prior to course start date = no credits for any reason.
- CIECBW Ltd. reserves the right to cancel a course due to insufficient registration or other circumstances beyond our control – at which point a full credit will be held towards future courses or purchases through CIECBW Ltd. CIECBW Ltd. will not be responsible for travel expenses and we recommend that registrants secure travel insurance.
- All NSF cheques will be assessed a $75 fee.
- Students requesting tuition to be switched to another course or students requesting any extra administrative attention are subject to a $50 fee.
- U.S. cheques will be accepted based on the current exchange rate at the time of bank deposit plus a $30 Canadian exchange fee. All other international currencies must pay with a Canadian Money Order.
- Course material and intellectual capital are the property of Equinology and the Canadian Institute of Equine & Canine Body Works Ltd. and may not be copied in any manner.
- By completing this registration I recognize that there are risks, dangers, and hazards inherent in equine and canine activities. I willingly accept and am fully responsible for any such risk, including the possibility of personal injury, or property damage or loss, resulting from participation in this course, and shall not hold Canadian Institute of Equine & Canine Body Works Ltd., Equinology Inc., or the clinic facility responsible for any damage or injury.
- By completing this registration I agree to all of the terms and condtions laid out with these terms and conditions.