Where Does My Horse Hurt?
Keep your horse pain-free and performing his best! Introducing 27 simple body checkups you can do on your horse — Where Does My Horse Hurt? is a do-it-yourself method for determining when and where your horse hurts. With this easy-to-follow book, conveniently spiral-bound so you can lay it open on your tack trunk and follow the instructions as you work on your horse you will:
- Become familiar with your horse's normal range of movement so you can prevent minor issues from becoming major.
- Stay in tune with areas of temporary or chronic discomfort so you can offer relief as needed.
- Solve "mystery" or "phantom" lamenesses that come and go seemingly without reason.
- Save thousands of dollars by avoiding expensive diagnostics that rarely get you answers.
- Learn how to discuss potential problem areas with farriers, veterinarians, and bodyworkers.
- Keep your horse actively and happily "in work" for more months of the year, and more years of his life.