EQ1200: Equine Cranial Sacral Therapy Level 1
This class is Level One in the certifcation of our new Cranial Neural Fascial Integration.
Join us for the 5 day hands on course.
This 5 day class provides an opportunity for participants to develop and expand their non-verbal dialoguing skills through the exploration of inter-species communication. Therapists learn to listen with their hands, their hearts, and their inner wisdom.
Course syllabus includes: Introduction to CST, CranioSacral Rhythm, Listening Stations, Tissue Release, Fascia/Connective Tissue, Fascial Diaphragms and techniques, Cranial Vault anatomy and techniques, Intracranial Membrane System and Spinal Membrane System, Dural Tube, Musculoskeletal System, Scapula, Sacrosciatic Ligament, Equine Behaviour, Energy and Awareness, Safety around Horses, and more.
Please note that the pre-requiste for this class is the EQ50: Anatomy Pre-course Distance Study course which is an online study program that can be started at any time and is available for registration on our course registration page.
**Equinology Extension Certification Modules**
Certificates issued upon succcessful completion of externship for those that have completed the Equinology Equine Bodyworker Certification course and externship or comparable equine massage course with a similar outline, requirements and timeframe. Please note that you may take these courses at any time and they are open to all individuals from all programs. You do not need to be prevoiusly certified as an Equine massage therapist or similar but you must meet the prerequesite of the EEBW course as listed above.
Date & Location
Dr. Sandra Howlett, DC. CST-D, ECST, Certified Veterinary Chiropractic, EFLC
ONTARIO - September 2 - September 6, 2022
2479 Highway 7
Indian River, Ontario
About the Event
For full course description please click the following link
Terms & Conditions
- A $300 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is due at registration. Please make cheques payable to Canadian Institute of Equine & Canine Body Works Ltd. The balance of the tuition is due at least 30 days prior to the start of the course, unless alternative arrangements have been made. To qualify for the early registration discount, tuition must be paid in full at the time of registration, at least 60 days prior to the start of the course.
The refund policy is as follows:
- Withdraw from course 61+ days prior to course start date = full tuition credit less the $300 non-refundable deposit
- Withdraw from course 31-60 days prior to course start date = 50% off regular tuition fee held as a tuition credit
- Withdraw from course 0-30 days prior to course start date = no credits for any reason.
- CIECBW Ltd. reserves the right to cancel a course due to insufficient registration or other circumstances beyond our control – at which point a full credit will be held towards future courses or purchases through CIECBW Ltd. CIECBW Ltd. will not be responsible for travel expenses and we recommend that registrants secure travel insurance.
- All NSF cheques will be assessed a $75 fee.
- Students requesting tuition to be switched to another course or students requesting any extra administrative attention are subject to a $50 fee.
- U.S. cheques will be accepted based on the current exchange rate at the time of bank deposit plus a $30 Canadian exchange fee. All other international currencies must pay with a Canadian Money Order.
- Course material and intellectual capital are the property of Equinology and the Canadian Institute of Equine & Canine Body Works Ltd. and may not be copied in any manner.
- By completing this registration I recognize that there are risks, dangers, and hazards inherent in equine and canine activities. I willingly accept and am fully responsible for any such risk, including the possibility of personal injury, or property damage or loss, resulting from participation in this course, and shall not hold Canadian Institute of Equine & Canine Body Works Ltd., Equinology Inc., or the clinic facility responsible for any damage or injury.
- By completing this registration I agree to all of the terms and condtions laid out with these terms and conditions.