EQ106: Equinology’s Equine Body Worker® Review Course
We have added this three-day Equinology’s Equine Body Worker ® Review Course to fill the bill of various student and graduate needs. If one of the questions below applies to you, this is the course you have been waiting to attend!
- Has your externship gotten away from you?
- Have you used up all your extensions?
- Do you want a brush up before submitting your EEBW Externship?
- Did you take the courses ages ago and want to see the new stuff?
What do we have planned?
- Review the entire routine and clean up your techniques
- Review the 90-point locations
- Improve your palpation skills
- Review your anatomical identifications
- Complete an entire label session which you can use for your externship!
- Complete the undersaddle portion of the gait analysis; check another box done for the externship!
- Fine tune your skills; get feedback; learn a few more trick of the trade!
Former EEBW students who did not complete their externship are reinstated and have 4 months to submit the completed work.
Students attend class daily from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm and have additional 3 hours of evening study on the first 2 evenings.
Only Equinology students from our Equinology ® Equine Body Worker Certification Course are allowed in this course. No exceptions.
Time and Location
Kestrel Ridge Farms
May 4, 2023 - May 6, 2023