Time and Location
July 16, 2020, 8:00am - 5:00pm
For the Love of Dog! Canine Event Centre
1638 Rte# 19
New Dominion, PEI
About The Event
If we look at our dogs - we see organisms that have evolved to trot effortlessly for long, long distances. Breeds are always changing as man influences character traits, what does this mean for movement in our dogs? Hyper accented gaits, brachyocephalia and chondrodystrophia will stress myofascial tissue in very different ways. Our dogs work more than ever: Monday, Tuesday its agility, Wednesday and Friday Obedience and the weekends are for competition. Thursday is free? No, this is the herding day…..Other dogs do not have any exercise at all. Lets learn how to relax and stretch overworked tissue, balance asymmetries, build muscle mass and improve motor control, all by looking at what muscles are being used and what there job is in the movement!
PEI Therapeutic Exercises for the Canine
Terms and Conditions
- A $300 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is due at registration. Please make cheques payable to Canadian Institute of Equine & Canine Body Works Ltd. The balance of the tuition is due at least 30 days prior to the start of the course, unless alternative arrangments have been made. To qualify for the early registration discount, tuition must be paid in full at the time of registration, at least 60 days prior to the start of the course.
The refund policy is as follows:
- Withdraw from course 61+ days prior to course start date = full tuition credit less the $300 non-refundable deposit
- Withdraw from course 31-60 days prior to course start date = 50% of regular tuition fee held as a tuition credit
- Withdraw from course 0-30 days prior to course start date = no credits for any reason.
- CIECBW Ltd. reserves the right to cancel a course due to insufficient registration or other circumstances beyond our control – at which point a full credit will be held towards future courses or purchases through CIECBW Ltd. CIECBW Ltd. will not be responsible for travel expenses and we recommend that registrants secure travel insurance.
- All NSF cheques will be assessed a $75 fee.
- Students requesting tuition to be switched to another course or students requesting any extra administrative attention are subject to a $50 fee.
- U.S. cheques will be accepted based on the current exchange rate at the time of bank deposit plus a $30 Canadian exchange fee. All other international currencies must pay with a Canadian Money Order.
- Course material and intellectual capital are the property of Equinology and the Canadian Institute of Equine & Canine Body Works Ltd. and may not be copied in any manner.
- By completing this regiatration I recognize that there are risks, dangers, and hazards inherent in equine and canine activities. I willingly accept and am fully responsible for any such risk, including the possibility of personal injury, or property damage or loss, resulting from participation in this course, and shall not hold Canadian Institute of Equine & Canine Body Works Ltd., Equinology Inc., or the clinic facility responsible for any damage or injury.
- By completing this registration I agree to all of the terms and conidtions laid out with these terms and conditions.