CanineCCband™ was developed by a specialist group of veterinarians, veterinary physiotherapists and sports therapists, whose practices focus on canine sports medicine.
Why choose canineCCband™?
- For isolation of different muscle groups for specific strengthening
- For constant resistance through full range of motion
- For progressive resistance training to match the incremental stages of recovery and conditioning
- For improvement of dynamic stability
- For improvement of muscular endurance
- For low-impact loading, which is ideal for use with musculoskeletal issues such as osteoarthritis
Canine Therapeutic Strengthening
The canineCCband™ system uses proprioceptive stimulation to activate neural pathways of muscles or muscle groups that are weaker or have a reduced activation due to orthopaedic or neurological conditions. This is known as proprioceptive retraining. Through different means of attaching the bands onto the body of the dog, different muscles are stimulated, either in combination with static exercises, or when used in movement (re)training.
canineCCband™ 1: LIGHT RESISTANCE for early stages of rehabilitation or conditioning
canineCCband™ 2: MEDIUM RESISTANCE for strengthening and muscular endurance
canineCCband™ 3: HEAVY RESISTANCE for advanced movement retraining
For more information please go to: http://caninenergy.com
Faulty goods will be replaced free of charge and shipping fees will be refunded. This does not apply to normal wear and tear of the canineCCband™. Return postage costs will be reimbursed. To return a defective item, please prepay postage at the point of return and send your merchandise and a copy of your original receipt back via INSURED COURIER or INSURED NATIONAL POSTAL SERVICE with a tracking number, to the following address:
13 Wistaria Close, Brentwood, Essex, CM15 9PR, United Kingdom
**SHIPPING IS NOT FREE** Please note that Shipping will be billed separately once the cost has been determined.